The university of Bond invited from suitably qualified Indian students to apply Bachelor Degree and Master Degree courses started under Academic session January 2017. Here Medical, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy courses are not eligible for scholarships. An application for a scholarship is also an application for admission to the University.
- Accessible to every worldwide understudy applying for a solitary or consolidated single man or graduate degree program (barring Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Grants are interested in worldwide understudies who are not Australian nationals or holders of perpetual residency visas.
- Candidates must have the extraordinary scholastic capacity, showed solid administration aptitudes and broad inclusion in extracurricular exercises.
- Understudies whose first dialect is not English must allude to and meet Bond University’s standard English passage necessities for undergrad candidates and English section prerequisites for postgraduate candidates.
- Candidates will be requested that submit scholastic proclamations, a rundown of accomplishments, and letters of reference from significant people who can bolster their application. They will likewise be requested that present a 500-word individual explanation laying out key accomplishments and characteristics.
Scholarship details: Bond University, Australia aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with 50% tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.
How to apply: Apply online
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 23 September 2016
For more information visit official website https://bond.edu.au
The university of Western Australia invited from suitably qualified international students to apply for International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at The University of Western Australia. An application for a scholarship is also an application for admission to the University.
Qualification: Only for Indian Students. Must first class degree in any Bachelor Degree.
Scholarship details: Based on merit in Bachelor degree marks 3000, 5000, 7000 Australian Dollars per year annum.
How to apply: Apply online
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 30 November 2016
For more information visit official website www.scholarships.uwa.edu.au
The University of Technology Sydney(UTS) President’s Scholarship (UTSP) is offered by the University to selected international students of exceptional research potential in receipt of a UTS International Research scholarship (UTS IRS) to undertake a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS). The scholarship is provided to assist with general living costs.
The duration of a full-time UTSP is three years for a doctoral candidate and two years for a master’s research candidate. The University has the expectation that, with an appropriately scoped project and consistent effort, scholarship holders will complete their work and submit theses for examination within this time frame. In accepting the scholarship, the scholarship holder undertakes to work towards this goal. The UTSP scholarship is not transferable to another institution.
Qualification: Full time/ Part time three years for a PhD candidate and two years for a Master’s candidates are eligible. Only for Indian Students. Must first class degree in any Bachelor Degree.
Scholarship details: 26,288 Australian Dollars per year annum for Full-time Students. 13,144 Australian Dollars per year annum for Part-Time Students.
Scholarship duration: Three years for Doctoral Courses and Two Years for Masters(Research) Course.
How to apply: Apply online
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20 August 2016
Click here for Notification
For more information visit official website www.uts.edu.au
UTS Graduate Research School
Phone: +61 2 9514 1336
The university of South Austrasia offers International PG Research Scholarships(IPRS) to outstanding Indian graduates to study for Post Graduation degree at the world’s best universities. These scholarships are awarded in all academic field of study.
Qualification: First class with Honors Degree. Must be registered in Masters(Research) or PHD in University of South Australia.
stipend for Tuition fee, Overseas Student Health Cover and living allowance.26,288 Australian Dollars per year annum for 3 years, with the possibility of one six- month extension.
How to apply:
Are you interested in applying to do a research degree at the University of South Australia? Research degree applications are made through our Apply Online facility, a secure step-by-step online service. The majority of research degree scholarships offered by the University of South Australia are also applied for using Apply Online.
But before you apply you need to do some research on your research. Follow our six-step guide through the process of preparing your application to maximise your chances of success.
Please note there is a specific application process for those wishing to apply for a PhD or Masters by Research in Management. Apply online here
Graduate Research Team
Tel: +61 8 8302 5880
Fax: +61 8 8302 0828
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 31 August 2016
For more information visit official website www.unisa.edu.au