The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar has invited applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for various B.Tech programmes.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETC)
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- B.Tech in Information Technology (IT)
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering (CE)
Education Qualifications: The candidates interested in applying for this programme must have secured at least 60 percent aggregate of marks or 6.32 CGPA in Class 10 board examination. They must also have secured at least 60 percent aggregate percentage of marks in Class 12 science stream. They must have secured at least 45 percent or more in physics, mathematics & chemistry (taken together).
How to apply: The candidates are required to apply at the official website
Selection Process: On the basis of JEE Main 2016 scores, i.e. total marks obtained in paper 1 of JEE Main 2016, a merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be prepared.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10th June 2016
- The last date for receiving a hard copy of the application: 17th June 2016
For more details visit official website http://www.iiit-bh.ac.in