The university of Bond invited from suitably qualified Indian students to apply Bachelor Degree and Master Degree courses started under Academic session January 2017. Here Medical, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy courses are not eligible for scholarships. An application for a scholarship is also an application for admission to the University.
- Accessible to every worldwide understudy applying for a solitary or consolidated single man or graduate degree program (barring Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Grants are interested in worldwide understudies who are not Australian nationals or holders of perpetual residency visas.
- Candidates must have the extraordinary scholastic capacity, showed solid administration aptitudes and broad inclusion in extracurricular exercises.
- Understudies whose first dialect is not English must allude to and meet Bond University’s standard English passage necessities for undergrad candidates and English section prerequisites for postgraduate candidates.
- Candidates will be requested that submit scholastic proclamations, a rundown of accomplishments, and letters of reference from significant people who can bolster their application. They will likewise be requested that present a 500-word individual explanation laying out key accomplishments and characteristics.
Scholarship details: Bond University, Australia aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with 50% tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.
How to apply: Apply online
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 23 September 2016
For more information visit official website https://bond.edu.au