The University of Oxford invited from suitably qualified Indian students to apply for Rhodes Scholarships under Rhodes Trust to undertake Post Graduation Course. An application for a scholarship is also an application for admission to the University.
Every year, there are five Scholarships accessible for India to empower remarkable understudies – picked on the premise of outstanding brains, character, authority, and duty to benefit – to learn at the University of Oxford. The principal Indian Rhodes Scholars took up living arrangement in Oxford in 1947, and since that time more than two hundred Indians have been recompensed this prestigious Scholarship.
Total Scholarships: 05
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be had a Valid Passport.
- First class marks in Under Graduate Degree before 1st October 2017.
- Interested Candidates must be born in between 30 September 1992 to 01 October 1998.
- University / College Fee
- University Application Fee
- 13,658 Pound stipend per annum
- Travel Allowances
How to apply: Apply online
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 31 July 2016
For more information visit official website www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/india